Top 16 Poetry blogs in India by Baggout.com
A big thank you to Baggout.com , my family, friends and all the supporters of my poetic journey. It's due to you constant encouragement and appreciation that I am here today. It is your motivation that keeps me going! To express my gratitude I would like to dedicate this Haiku to everyone who has been with me through this journey. A moment of joy My heart sings with gratitude For the love bestowed!

Hi there,
ReplyDeleteIts a really interesting blog you got here.
I'm reaching out to you to share that I am running a brand in Mumbai which is focused at bringing poets to the limelight. I publish books on poetry.
The name of my venture is - Poets' Choice and the books can be searched by typing the same name on Amazon.
My actions are all for my poets. It'll be my pleasure to connect otherwise with you.
Your work is truly inspiring!!!
Thanking you,
Akshay Sonthalia