Popular posts from this blog
Top 16 Poetry blogs in India by Baggout.com
A big thank you to Baggout.com , my family, friends and all the supporters of my poetic journey. It's due to you constant encouragement and appreciation that I am here today. It is your motivation that keeps me going! To express my gratitude I would like to dedicate this Haiku to everyone who has been with me through this journey. A moment of joy My heart sings with gratitude For the love bestowed!

beautiful Vyomi :-) you should write some more haigas....
ReplyDeletedo read the Haikus I have written... would love to know what you think :-)
It's your comments that keep me going. I will surely try. I simply love each and everyone of your Haikus. They are awesome!!! Finally managed to get my Disqus profile up and running. Was having trouble whenever I tried to comment.
DeleteExcellent Photograph.... Nice Poetical Expression!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sir!! I'm so glad you liked it. :-) :-)
Delete